Coordinator, Franchise Management
Walt Disney PicturesBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
It's the magic of immersing yourself in a motion picture masterpiece, or a new track from your favorite band, or the spectacle of a live Broadway show. It's hard to define and even harder to create, but that's what we do at The Walt Disney Studios. Ours is a culture of innovation, collaboration and creativity. We raise the bar, then step over it, blazing trails through the production and distribution of world-class entertainment around the globe. If you want to help tell compelling, enduring stories through movies, music or stage plays, then we want to hear from you.
• Support Senior Manager in the acquisition, organization, security processing and tracking of film related assets including, but not limited to, reference photography submissions from Franchise Liaison which require organization and uploading to PIX
• Support Senior Manager in the tracking of various materials submitted for approvals (e.g. ''EPK'' quotes, film frames/photography, etc.) as well as tracking of product submissions from cross-company partners
• Support Senior Manager in the creation and dissemination of Film Reference Packs to provide as a guide for character, costumes, and props for product development
• Manage replicas displays and transportation for events
• Support story-driven presentation formatting as needed, including necessary watermarking and dissemination of presentation materials to stakeholders across TWDC and 20CS
• Maintain the highest level of professionalism and confidentiality regarding film assets in partnership with Team Asset Managers
• Provide periodic administrative duties as workload balance requires within the broader Franchise Management team assisting with scheduling meetings/resolving scheduling conflicts, coordinating agendas, taking meeting notes, tracking departmental calendars/lists and/or supporting key partner meetings as needed and determined by the department leadership.
• Highly collaborative and team-oriented work style
• Flexible, resourceful, and organized with stellar attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects independently
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent computer skills required: Photoshop, Keynote, Microsoft Office Suite, MAC Proficient
• Previous Disney experience preferred
• Bachelor's degree preferred – Media Arts, Visual Arts, Film
• Minimum 2 years of experience in brand/franchise management, product development, film production, film development, or marketing a plus
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 95 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today it brings quality movies, episodic storytelling, music, and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. The Walt Disney Studios encompasses a collection of respected film studios, including Disney, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Studios, and Searchlight Pictures. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of world-class stage shows.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.