Coordinator, Current Series & Multiplatform, Tva
Walt Disney PicturesGlendale, CA
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Current Series & Multiplatform, TVA (WDT)
Support the Multiplatform and Current Series teams for Disney Television Animation by serving as a second on assigned multiplatform projects, providing creative feedback and direction, and assisting in developing digital content strategy for multiple digital platforms. At Disney TV Animation, we are a creative community of visual storytellers who celebrate and embrace the magic of Disney. We are seeking a coordinator who loves established and emerging digital platforms, has passion for animation, and can work professionally and amicably under pressure.
• Act as a backup on assigned projects by working closely with creative and production executives on approval of all stages of creative (strategy docs, presentation materials, scripts, storyboards, animatics) and coordinate compilation of feedback as necessary.
• Become the expert on all multiplatform projects in our portfolio and act as a point of contact for content and strategy knowledge of projects for the network.
• Formulate solid working relationships with show crews, studio departments, and network teams.
• Coordinate with Standards & Practices team to distribute and assemble standards notes for the Multiplatform team's projects.
• Manage show loglines, trackers, assets, schedules and other materials as necessary.
• Assist executives in generating presentation materials as well as tech setup for network presentations.
• Cultivate relationships with divisional contacts, as well as partner with colleagues from TWDC's other lines of businesses.
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in a support role, preferably in animation, digital content, marketing, and/or content analytics.
• Ability to give creative feedback, critical thinking skills
• Passion for storytelling through shortform, social media, and animation
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Able to perform duties efficiently, professionally and amicably under pressure. Teamwork and emotional intelligence are integral.
• Proficient in Outlook and PowerPoint or Keynote
• Adept at teamwork and team-building
• Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop
• Curious, resourceful and self-starter
• Familiarity with digital/social media analytics tools (Sysomos, Crimson Hexagon, Youtube Creator Studio, etc)
• Video production knowledge a plus
• Familiarity and interest in sketch comedy & improv
• Passion and knowledge of the Disney brand
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
About Walt Disney Television:
Walt Disney Television (WDT) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, WDT offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, WDT includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.