Coordinator - Contract Administration
Walt Disney PicturesBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Coordinator - Contract Administration (TVA)
The Coordinator for Casting Administration of the Disney Television Animation Studio, a high-volume production studio of animated series and shorts, is responsible for creating and processing contracts for voice actors, hiring teachers for sessions when minors are employed, preparing data spreadsheets for research and tracking, processing time sheets, managing special administrative projects, and performing a variety of administrative duties and functions to support the Casting Administrative function and team members.
• Creating and processing contracts for each voice actor engaged by the Studio.
• Requesting and processing SAG/AFTRA clearances for each actor scheduled to work
• Entering data into the casting administration database on each contract
• Distributing contracts
• Tracking documents to ensure timely processing
• Preparing and processing paperwork for court approval of Minors
• Hiring teachers for sessions where Minors will be employed
• Preparing spreadsheets of data for various research and tracking purposes, including residual reports for residuals payments
• Processing time sheets for each recording session and correlating them with the contracts signed to ensure accurate tracking for purposes of payments, residuals, and credits
• Responding timely to research requests from agents, business affairs, the residuals department, and the casting department
• Creating and executing special projects within the database as needed
• Preparing, processing and distributing clip use agreements when clips of recorded shows are used in ancillary products, such as consumer products
• Minimum of 2 years of correlated administrative experiences.
• Understanding of business administration.
• The skill to maintain and manage relationships of the Walt Disney Company both internally and externally.
• A proactive self- starter is required.
• Ability to track and organize a large volume of details, data, and tasks
• Strong typing and computer skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Experience within a Business Affairs and/or Legal function
• High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
• BA in Business or Legal field
About Walt Disney Television,Disney Television Animation:
Walt Disney Television (WDT) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, WDT offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, WDT includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.