Coordinator - Artist Management
Walt Disney PicturesBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/27/2020 11:27:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Coordinator - Artist Management jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Coordinator - Artist Management postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator - Artist Management? Job Summary:
The Coordinator's main responsibility is to support the Artist Management team along with the overall artist community at DTVA. He/she will provide administrative support in various aspects from running reports, maintaining tracking documents, scheduling meetings, taking notes, and entering data into our internal tracking system. A big part of this role is to help create a positive environment that fosters the growth of employees and overall well-being of the studio culture. In addition, the Coordinator will be heavily involved in supporting our Internship, Mentorship and PA Placement programs.
• Manages the Artist Management Master Calendar as well as the Director of Artist Management's specific calendar
• Works with the Artist Management team to prepare reports, documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and/or special projects
• Maintains data in our internal artist tracking system
• Works with the artists to ensure Artist Management has their most recent work samples
• Partners with the Artist Manager(s) and Production Management to schedule artist portfolio review meetings as well as artist evaluation meetings
• Partners with Production Secretaries to schedule artist interviews with Show Leadership
• Supports Artist Management with any tasks relating to our internal studio programs (Mentorship Program, Internship Program and our PA Placement Program) including lunch orders for larger meetings and presentations
• Assists with industry events such as Lightbox and CTN
• Assists with travel and expense reports for the Artist Manager(s) and Director of Artist Management
• Collaborates with team in suggesting and organizing team-building activities for production artists and management
• May be asked to help with Artist Recruitment and/or Enrichment and Training related tasks
• 1-2 years of production and/or artist management experience in 2D/CG Animation, Visual Effects, and/or Video Game pipelines
• PC proficient
• Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Familiarity with databases and asset management systems
• Knowledge of Photoshop, Toon Boom, and/or Storyboard Pro a plus
• Ability to travel to both locations in Burbank and Glendale
• Ability to establish priorities independently, multi-task efficiently, and work with diverse personalities in a high-pressure environment
• Outstanding customer service skills and ability to develop and foster relationships with internal stakeholders
• Positive attitude with the ability to be flexible
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as solid follow-through on multiple projects
• Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
• Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
Primarily located in Burbank but will require travel to the Glendale office.
About Disney Television Animation:
Disney Television Animation loves characters. Characters reveal our deepest emotions and what it means to be human… even if you're an animated duck, mouse, muppet, lion, boy or girl. Are you the type of character that loves animation and wants to be part of the team that makes the magic happen? Disney Television Animation, an integral part of The Walt Disney Company, creates many of the company's most beloved animated shows. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals, we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Television Animation.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.