HR Business Partner
Walt Disney Parks and ResortsLake Buena Vista, FL
Full Time Job
The Human Resource Business Partner will serve as a strategic partner for Partners Federal Credit Union client groups located in both Florida and California. This role will be responsible for consulting, developing and delivering integrated and inclusive talent solutions and services for all levels of leadership and the organization in the areas of: Strategy Development, Organization Design, Talent Management, Organization & Cast Effectiveness, Change & Transition Management and Functional HR Integration. This role serves to enable the organization to sustainably achieve business goals while honoring the desired PFCU culture and core values. This role reports to the VP-Organizational and Cast Development and Talent Solutions.
• Provide core Human Resources services and support for assigned client groups. Build and maintain effective long-term trusted client relationships with business unit executives and their teams, advocating for employee' needs and wants. Serve as a credible and trusted thought partner to senior leadership.
• Understands issues and examines existing points-of-view from representative viewpoints: collects and analyze organization data, information and opinion, organize and identify themes
• Initiate and drive the design and implementation of new or changed HR policies, processes, and programs in order to enhance the client's workforce performance along with the employee's workplace experience.
• Partner with Compensation on various client needs, including staffing requests; salary reviews for new hires, promotions, special adjustments, market surveys, merit and bonus planning, and performance reviews.
• Respond to Management Audit inquiries.
• Establish in-depth understanding of the business and priorities to identify org and talent opportunities and recommend potential solutions that further drive results and/or strengthen the culture.
• Collaborate with HR functional partners to execute human resources strategies to enable business objectives and support future business growth.
• Assesses various staffing needs to determine methods to address current and future conditions, including retention management, realignment, recruitment planning, and career development.
• Collaborate with leadership to formulate organizational strategies that align with both short and long term business goals.
• Partner with Leadership on Succession Planning to identify current and forecasted talent needs and, develop action plans to mitigate associated risk and improve confidence in future successor readiness to enable business objectives.
• Oversees the implementation of the company-wide performance appraisal program. Conducts presentations and training to management on the performance appraisal process.
• Provides advice and counsel to mangers in interpreting and applying policies and procedures to resolve issues related to recruitment, compensation, disciplinary action and conflict resolution.
• Perform the role of the Employee Relations Manager responsible for managing the full-cycle ER functions. Lead the investigative process for internal complaints of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and other high-risk employment issues. Work closely with managers to develop investigation plans. Interview appropriate witness(es). Provide advice and counsel to Leaders and Employees on employee relations matters with recommendations to resolve issues. Partner with Legal when appropriate. Prepare performance documents.
• Identify and analyze Employee Relations trends related to recurring issues and provide recommendations to the client group.
• Build on existing metrics and expand reporting to provide data for decision-making and prevention.
• Track effectiveness of solutions with ongoing follow up meeting with client.
• Create continued education for managers/leaders
• Partner with Legal and any other functional teams to address compliance issues in the workplace (e.g. EEO, wage, and hour, etc.) and to determine action steps based on results.
• Acts as project leader as appropriate on assigned initiatives.
• Design and execute strategies to increase organization, team and individual performance to improve the business capabilities to deliver against it goals.
• Drive employee engagement efforts through execution of employee survey, analysis of results, and development and execution of engagement strategy.
• Provide thought partnership to leaders at all levels, anticipating the business cycles and serving as a consultant through periods of change management initiatives.
• Provide expertise in the areas of leadership development, organization and cast effectiveness, and meeting design/facilitation with a bias toward building client capability within client system.
• Provide strategic HR leadership and consultation focused on anticipating and assessing emerging business, organization or people trends and identifying and implementing the appropriate Human Resource / Diversity & Inclusion solutions.
• Integrate inclusion and diversity into business and HR strategies, nurturing an environment that is open-minded and that embodies the Disney values.
• Creates customized solutions through advance consulting expertise that address the business issues and produces measureable results:
• Guide an individual or team through a complex or strategic challenge, focus a business change and organization transition, clarify and align business goals, objectives and measures, designs options for organizing work and people.
• Refines how work gets done with clarifying roles, responsibilities, improvements, and helps teams, stakeholders approach and implements complex change work.
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, or related field
• Post Graduate Degree
About Partners Federal Credit Union:
For more than 50 years, Partners Federal Credit Union has delivered The Partners Difference to our more than 175,000 members, with the highest levels of service, value, access and convenience. Plus, a full array of financial products you'll find at the biggest banks, including savings, checking, loans, wealth management and the latest in innovative account access. And always with an exclusive connection to The Walt Disney Company that ensures a level of quality unsurpassed in banking. Named one of the 2019 ''Best Credit Unions to Work For'' by Credit Union Journal, Partners is truly Cast Members serving Cast Members, creating a genuine bond and commitment to service that no other financial institution can match. Join and discover that at Partners, we honor membership for life - because members can confidently rely on us at every stage of it. And because of our connection to The Walt Disney Company, every person who works for Partners is also a Disney Cast Member/employee.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment indust