Walt Disney Animation StudiosBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/7/2022 2:50:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Production Coordinator jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Production Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Production Coordinator - Walt Disney Animation Studios - Project Hire
Production Coordinator - Walt Disney Animation Studios
The Production Coordinator (PC) works in the Production Management
department on Animated feature length films, short films, long form series titles,
and/or special projects at Walt Disney Animation Studios. The PC works within
and among production departments to lead projects by facilitating discussions,
communicating the strategy, coordinating deadlines and tracking project progress.
Role Specifics & Responsibilities:
• Under the leadership of the Production Supervisor, this position collaborates with creative department leaders to identify scope of work, maintain schedules and flag leadership when project expectations may not be met.
• The PC ensures the accuracy of reported information. This includes collaborating with artists to ensure assignments are delivered on time; proactively looking for ways of improving schedules and processes.
• The PC also supports and assists Production Assistants in understanding their role in the production process.
• The position reports to the Production Management Department Manager and is a full time Project Hire position with an estimated end date, and will be located at our Burbank, California studio.
• Minimum of 2 years Production Management or equivalent professional industry experience
• Bachelor's degree in film / TV production, Animation, or equivalent experience preferred
• Demonstrated production and project tracking experience using spreadsheets, databases or database software (such as ShotGrid)
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and/or Keynote Google Docs
• Strong understanding of CG animation processes and pipeline preferred
• A keen interest in Animation Production Management and the Animation production pipeline is essential
• Proactive and able to work effectively independently; seeking guidance when necessary
• Positive attitude; demonstrating the ability to be resourceful and flexible
• Demonstrated ability to work with discretion and be sensitive to confidential information
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and change course of action quickly
• Strong people skills, including the ability to work as part of a team
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Excellent multi-tasking, organization and follow-thru skills in a fast-paced environment
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, written and verbal
• Previous Disney, agency, production or project management experience preferred
• Education or professional experience in animation a plus
• College degree or equivalent preferred
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.