Waldron CastingRemote, US
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Casting Category
Search for Casting Director jobs in Remote-US
oOrganize and facilitate the casting of actors for paid background and stand in performers, photo and body doubles, and/or specialty roles based on Director/Producer vision for all Waldron Casting projects.
o Working closely with Producers, Directors, Assistant Directors, and/or Costume Team, to understand requirements for each scene.
o Reading scripts for assigned projects to prepare for needs and requests from Production.
o Supporting production team in all aspects of the casting process; this includes but is not limited to: checking actor availability, running reports, doing research based on projects assigned, obtaining talent info for submission to production, setting up interviews and/or fittings,
sending out booking and other details to talent, and other duties as assigned.
o Ability to deal with early morning or later evening calls depending on project and turnaround time.
o Acquiring knowledge of the entire casting process including casting software and database
• College Degree required
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Suite
• Home computer or laptop
• Ability to work from home and be in a controlled environment for meetings at the start.
Applicant must be flexible to be in NYC for training and possible office setting in the future.
• Ability to work in a sometimes high-stress role
• Ability to work overtime when needed
• Self-starter, attention to detail, ability to multi task
• Strong client service skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to maintain knowledge of industry trends
• Must have your own cell phone
• A team player