Assistant Copyright Administrator
VP Music Group IncNew York, NY
Part Time Job
Job responsibilities will include:
• Maintain publishing catalog
• Register compositions with societies
• Research publishing information including writing contributions
• Research unclaimed and undelivered compositions
• Resolve publishing split and catalog disputes
• Manage domestic and foreign societies to ensure correct registrations
Start date ASAP
Salary commensurate with experience $40k to $65K
VP Music Group is a US based record company that owns and distributes through 4 labels, VP Records, Greensleeves Records, Dub Rockers and 17 North Parade. The company's origins stem from the ''Randy's Records'' record shop which opened in 1958 on the corner of East and Tower streets in Kingston. Also under the music group is a distribution branch named VPAL. The company has offices in New York City, Miami, Kingston, London, Tokyo, Rio de Janeiro and Johannesburg.
Fully Vaccinated Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online