Voyage MediaLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
Voyage Media is recruiting for a part-time Administrative Assistant. This is a work-from-home position with 15 hours of work a week. We are looking for someone in which 15 hours fits well into his/her lifestyle and who is not looking for a full time position.
The Administrative Assistant will be a key member of the operations department and will be responsible for assisting in the coordination of film and television programs to run on time and on budget. This position reports directly to the Director of Client Relations.
S/he will be comfortable working independently in a fast paced environment where communication and prioritization are essential for success. S/he is a motivated, self-starter who is tech savvy and solution oriented.
CHARACTERISTICS WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- A team player who is dependable
- Takes pride in his/her ability to be detail oriented, organized, and able to multi-task
- Tech-savvy with a can-do attitude
- Is professional and courteous when working with customers?
- Ability to work independently and is adaptable?
- Administrative/Office Experience: 3 years
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and CRM platforms
- Experience with Project Management sites (like Basecamp), Adobe Creative Suite and basic HTML is a plus
- Knowledge of Film/TV Development and Production also a plus
Hourly - Depends on Experience
ABOUT VOYAGE MEDIA
Voyage is an entertainment company and is the first-ever creator-owned studio in the modern era, much like United Artists did back in 1919 with a studio in which creative talent could control their own destinies. Our vision is to create a thriving community of storytellers and a revolutionary, heart-centered way to create, share and earn from the art of film and television storytelling.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online