Voltage PicturesLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
• Coordinating the company's efforts, including registration, at film and television markets (Cannes Film Festival, AFM, EFM, MIPTV, MIPCOM, TIFF)
• Create and oversee development of sales brochures for film and television markets
• Organizing and managing festival/market screenings and RSVP lists
• Maintain StarCM database of film elements (cast updates, uploading trailers, promos, features, artwork)
• Submit films to international film festivals
• Track and update release dates of films by company's international distributors
• Distribute press releases and announcements to international buyers
• Select feature film stills for delivery to our international distributors
• Oversee graphic design elements for international delivery and/or social media campaigns
• Direct liaison between the sales team and marketing vendors
• Oversee the company's developed marketing materials to reflect approved paid ad statements/restrictions and talent contracts
• Review and approve marketing materials created by company's international distributors
• Extensive experience in-Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, HandBrake, StarCM, Filmtrack, Mailchimp, ConstantContact
The ideal candidate must have some basic knowledge and understanding of film production technical terms. Position also includes administrative tasks such as the handling and processing of invoices creative/facility/finishing vendors, set-up/management of special screenings and work on miscellaneous special projects as needed.
The successful candidate will possess excellent communication and people skills, and have the ability to multi-task and motivate a team. Candidates should also have financial and budget management skills, along with strong organization and advanced problem solving ability. Must be able to work well under pressure, and have some knowledge of the MPAA requirements and production procedures.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online