International Sales Coordinator
Voltage PicturesLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/19/2021 3:38:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Exhibition & Distribution Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for International Sales Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all International Sales Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an International Sales Coordinator? Academy Award Winning Production, Sales and Distribution Company, Voltage Pictures is looking for an International Sales Coordinator.
THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY-LEVEL POSITION.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Prepare rights availability reports as well as collection and sales reports for producers, banks and bond companies;
• Invoice and collect MG payments from distribution partners;
• Draft and send Notices of Delivery
• Update and maintain distribution contract information into FilmTrack database and run availability reports for sales executives;
• Set meeting schedules for executives at international film and television markets including Cannes Film Festival, American Film Market, EFM, TIFF, MIPTV, MIPCOM
• Employee will perform other duties and responsibilities within the sales department as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and abilities:
• A minimum of 2 years paid work experience at a Sales Company, no applications without this will be considered
• A history of working with Filmtrack is required, expertise preferred;
• Demonstrate enthusiasm, commitment, and the ability to grasp new areas quickly;
• Ability to collaborate and engage with others to drive business forward;
• An effective communicator, both written and verbal;
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize a varied workload to meet deadlines;
• Strong attention to detail and ability to resolve problems under pressure and make accurate assessments of critical issues
• Coordinate with servicing team to track delivery of titles
• Collect and track release dates, holdbacks and box office results
Salary commensurate with Experience This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.