Voice Casting Coordinator
Voice and Script InternationalSherman Oaks, CA
Full Time Job
We are looking for a VOICE CASTING COORDINATOR to join our team and assist in in all aspects of voice over casting.
Our ideal candidate is a fast learner that brings with them a passion for finding new talented voices as well as help directors and dubbing producers find the perfect voice match for all our voice over and dubbing projects.
This is a full-time position and will require to be on site in our studios located in Sherman Oaks, CA.
Working in conjunction with the team of Dubbing Producers and Creative Directors you will be responsible for;
o Watches all the content to select best actor's fits based on vocal attributes.
o Analyses content to identify localization challenges and list possible solutions (for foreign dialogue, singing, accents or any other special situation that needs to be treated with care.
o Assists Director with casting main roles, incidental roles and wallas by contacting local casting agencies.
o Attends meetings as requested with Director and Dubbing Producer to discuss casting.
o Keeps record of talent's performances by classifying actors based on studio performance and director's feedback.
o Responsible for researching actor's Union and Non-Union talent pools to constantly look for new talents to increase VSI's talent pool.
o Responsible for maintaining VSI's Voice Bank up to date by categorizing each voice sample and entering them in our Talent Database form individually.
o Assists Dubbing Producer with casting by creating audition sides, and Voice Test Kits and by downloading VTKs from the Netflix Casting tool.
o Uploading final director's choices of casting options to the Netflix Casting tool per project.
o Creates character descriptions & sides for casting.
o Assist Dubbing Producers with any creative questions they may have regarding project treatment.
Skills and Experience
• Previous experience in talent casting in the voice over sector is desired.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task; flexible and adaptable to change
• Able to discreetly maintain sensitive information
• A team-player who demonstrates initiative and embraces projects with passion and enthusiasm
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail and follow through with solid communication and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
• Ability to work 40 (or more) hours per week to fulfil position duties and responsibilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online