Voice & Script InternationalVan Nuys, CA
Full Time Job
We are one of the world's leading localisation companies, offering foreign-language versioning services such as voice-over, dubbing, subtitling and translation services as well as post-production and graphic design. We have a wide portfolio of international and local clients including some of the biggest global brands in the entertainment, media and corporate industry.
We are looking for a Talent Coordinator to join our VSI Los Angeles studios book talent as requested by the Dubbing Producers and Project Managers.
You will be part of a dedicated team delivering dubbing, subtitling, voice-over and translation projects in a variety of languages, primary English and in different formats.
You will report to VSI Los Angeles' Head of Production and will work together with our casting coordinator and group of sound and tech engineers.
Working in conjunction with the Studio Scheduling Supervisor and Casting Coordinator you will be responsible for:
• Schedule recording engineers, actors and directors for recording sessions by managing their availabilities according to the loop-count and keeping day by day chart up to date.
• Schedule in house and freelance editors and mixers for Dubbing projects by managing availabilities and studio capacity.
• Ensure recording calendars and project trackers are up to date with recording schedules.
• Assists Casting Coordinator collecting SAG and payroll related paperwork.
• Responsible to keep payroll tracker up to date to ensure all the talent paperwork in collected in a timely fashion and archives it for client delivery.
• Assist in maintaining and updating talent database with the most up to date information from all talents.
Skills and Experience
• Prior administrative experience required.
• Previous booking/scheduling experience at a recording studio or post-production facility desired.
• Strong organisation and multi-tasking skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Familiarity with scheduling tools, systems or apps desired.
• Knowledge of studio practices and facilities helpful.
• Budgeting and/or finance tracking skills.
• Diplomacy and negotiation skills.
• Possesses a positive, professional and collaborative attitude.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines while under pressure.
• Ability to work 40 (or more) hours per week to fulfil position duties and responsibilities.
VSI has returned to working on-site and this role is expected to be fulltime in person.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online