Voice & Script InternationalSherman Oaks, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/1/2020 11:16:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Talent Coordinator jobs in Sherman Oaks-CA
Search all Talent Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Talent Coordinator? Summary
We are looking for a talent coordinator to join our VSI Los Angeles studios book talent as requested by the Dubbing Producers and Project Managers.
You will be part of a dedicated team delivering dubbing, subtitling, voice-over and translation projects in a variety of languages, primary English and in different formats.
You will report to the VSI Los Angeles' Head of Production and you will work together with our casting coordinator and group of sound and tech engineers.
Working in conjunction with the Casting Coordinator and production team of Dubbing Producers and Project Managers you will be responsible for;
• Schedule actors and directors for recording sessions by managing their availabilities according to the loop-count and keeping day by day chart up to date.
• Ensure recording calendars and project trackers are up to date with recording schedules.
• Assists Casting Coordinator collecting SAG and payroll related paperwork.
• Responsible to keep payroll tracker up to date to ensure all the talent paperwork in collected in a timely fashion and archives it for client delivery.
• Assist in maintaining and updating talent database with the most up to date information from all talents.
Skills and Experience
• Previous booking/scheduling experience at a recording studio or post production facility desired
• Strong organization skills and the ability to multi-task
• Excellent communication skills
• Familiarity with scheduling tools, systems or apps desired
• Can-do attitude
• Knowledge of studio facilities
• Budgeting skills
• Diplomacy and negotiation skills
• Good team player
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
• Ability to work 40 (or more) hours per week to fulfil position duties and responsibilities. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.