Studio Scheduling Assistant
Voice & Script InternationalSherman Oaks, CA
Full Time Job
We are one of the world's leading localization companies, offering foreign-language versioning services such as voice-over, dubbing, subtitling and translation services as well as post-production and graphic design. We have a wide portfolio of international and local clients including some of the biggest global brands in the entertainment, media and corporate industry.
We are looking for a studio scheduling assistant to join our VSI Los Angeles studios to schedule talent, directors, and internal and external resources for all dubbing projects inside our facility.
You will be part of a dedicated team delivering dubbing, subtitling, voice-over and translation projects in a variety of languages, primary English and in different formats.
You will report to the VSI Los Angeles' Scheduling Supervisor and you will work together with our scheduling coordinator and group of sound and tech engineers.
This is an entry level position.
Working in conjunction with the scheduling coordinator and production team you will be responsible for;
• Schedule actors and directors for recording sessions by managing their availabilities according to the loop count and keeping day by day chart up to date.
• Ensure recording calendars and project trackers are up to date with recording, editing and mixing schedules.
• Schedule VSI LA and freelance sound engineers for recording, editing and mixing sessions by managing and monitoring their availabilities.
• Schedule VSI LA and outside studios by managing availability and occupancy.
• Assist with data entry in Farmers Wife, our scheduling system.
Skills and Experience
• Previous booking/scheduling experience at a recording studio or post-production facility desired
• Knowledge of Dubbing workflows and/or experience as a sound engineer desired
• Strong organization skills and the ability to multi-task
• Excellent communication skills
• Familiarity with scheduling tools, systems or apps desired
• Can-do attitude
• Knowledge of studio facilities
• Budgeting skills
• Diplomacy and negotiation skills
• Good team player
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
• Ability to work 40 (or more) hours per week to fulfil position duties and responsibilities.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online