Studio Host / Receptionist
Voice & Script InternationalSherman Oaks, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/6/2023 4:34:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Studio Host / Receptionist jobs in Sherman Oaks-CA
Search all Studio Host / Receptionist postings
Full Time Job
We are looking for a Studio Host/Receptionist to join the team at our main location in Sherman Oaks. The candidate will be responsible for maintaining a first class, professional, front-of-house service to clients, visitors, and staff, as well as managing the smooth and efficient running of reception processes as well as providing light administrative support.
• Opening and closing the studio (lights, blinds, outdoor furniture, etc.)
• Liaising with the secondary studio Receptionist to ensure consistency of supplies, procedures, and any other related topics.
• Answering and directing telephone calls and general query emails in a professional manner.
• Communicating information and updates to relevant departments.
• Meeting and greeting clients, visitors, and staff politely and professionally.
• Sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing mail, deliveries, and shipments.
• Daily distribution and collection of talent paperwork (Exhibit Gs, New Hire Forms, etc.)
• Monitoring stock levels of office supplies, groceries, and postal supplies; communicating weekly orders based on supply to the Studio Assistant and/or Financial Controller.
• Maintaining the cleanliness of common areas and studios and ensuring restroom, kitchen and reception areas are neat, tidy, and fully stocked with groceries at all times.
• Assisting with in-house events, meetings, and client gatherings.
• Assisting Management with general office duties such scheduling, travel arrangements, printing, scanning, photocopying, filing, etc.
Skills and Experience
• High School degree required.
• Prior experience in customer service or administration highly desired; familiarity with entertainment processes helpful.
• Excellent organization and communication skills.
• Strong client service skills.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize work.
• Ability to work both alone and as part of a team.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, Google Drive and Google Docs
Job Type: Full-time
• 8:30a - 5:30p, Monday to Friday (8-hour shift)
Starting Salary: $18.00 per hour