Voice & Script InternationalLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are looking for a scheduler to join our VSI Los Angeles studios to schedule talent, directors, and internal and external resources for all dubbing projects inside our facility.
You will be part of a dedicated team delivering dubbing, subtitling, voice-over and translation projects in a variety of languages, primary English and in different formats.
You will report to the VSI Los Angeles' Head of Operations and you will work together with our casting coordinator and group of sound and tech engineers.
Working in conjunction with the casting coordinator and production team you will be responsible for;
• Schedule actors and directors for recording sessions by managing their availability according to the loop count and keeping day by day chart up to date.
• Ensure recording calendars and project trackers are up to date with recording, editing and mixing schedules.
• Schedule VSI LA and freelance sound engineers for recording, editing and mixing sessions by managing and monitoring their availability.
• Schedule VSI LA and outside studios by managing availability and occupancy.
• Organizer and scheduler of all the work in progress; must always know the exact location within the facility of each job, and the stage it is at in the production process.
• Responsible for tracking hours spent on studios and engineers per task/project.
• Responsible for approving freelance invoices based on hours spent for each task/project.
Skills and Experience
• Previous booking/scheduling experience at a recording studio or post production facility desired
• Strong organization skills and the ability to multi-task
• Excellent communication skills
• Familiarity with scheduling tools, systems or apps desired
• Can-do attitude
• Knowledge of studio facilities
• Budgeting skills
• Diplomacy and negotiation skills
• Good team player
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
• Ability to work 40 (or more) hours per week to fulfill position duties and responsibilities.
We are one of the world's leading localisation companies, offering foreign-language versioning services such as voice-over, dubbing, subtitling and translation services as well as post-production and graphic design. We have a wide portfolio of international and local clients including some of the biggest global brands in the entertainment, media and corporate industry.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online