Voice & Script InternationalSherman Oaks, CA
Full Time Job
We are looking for an office assistant to join our VSI Los Angeles Office.
You will be part of a dedicated team delivering dubbing, subtitling, voice-over and translation projects in a variety of languages, primary English and in different formats.
You will be proactive, client focused and have the ability to confidently support the team on supplier and client management and scheduling, as well as ensuring timely deliveries on all projects.
You will report to the VSI Finance & Admin Manager and you will work together with our group of Dubbing Producers, Production Coordinators and Sound Engineers.
Working in conjunction with the VSI Admin and Admin Manager you will be responsible for;
• Cover for studio reception by performing the below tasks;
1. Maintain, clean and stock kitchen, help unload and put away groceries/Costco orders
2. Maintain water in coffee/ hot water machines and stock snacks
3. Maintain bathroom supplies, keep paper towels/ soap/toilet paper in dispensers
4. Maintain parking spots out front for actors as needed
5. Check / restock water in all recoding booths before and after sessions
6. Clean out dishes in sink, load dishwasher, turn on at night
7. Check mail if needed
8. Unpackage and put away Amazon orders
9. Go to and from other office as needed with groceries, files and help them as needed, etc.
10. Help during auditions, set up sides, water and assist actors, casting director/director as needed
11. Help during office events, setting up, cleaning up (ie: lunches, wrap parties etc)
12. Always jumping in to lend a hand and BE A TEAM PLAYER!
13. If alone at reception:
a. Do all the above
b. Check in actors, have them sign in on Exhibit G and ipad
c. Maintain cleanliness at front desk
d. Make sure actors/ directors/engineers don't need anything, just check in
• Assist Casting & SAG coordinator with actor's paperwork by pre-filling forms, distributing and collecting contracts for Union and Non-Union projects.
• Assist Dubbing Producers and Project Coordinators with project related tasks as requested. Including; Data entry in Sugar/project management tool, creating as recorded scripts, processing suppliers' invoices.
• Assist Finance department with any filling and reporting work if needed.
• Assisting with in-house events and client gatherings.
• Assist with client accommodations and travel arrangements.
• Any other administrative or generic office duties as required.
• Be able to have a flexible schedule to cover for receptions in the evenings/nights and weekends if needed.
Skills and Experience
• Must be flexible and well organized and be able to think on their feet
• Must be flexible with working hours schedule and be able to work different shifts and weekends if needed
• Outgoing personality, with good customer service and listening skills
• Must be a team player and willing to work with others
• Previous experience as Production Assistant in the media sector desired
• Strong and efficient computer literacy (Word, Excel, Google, PowerPoint, plus experience with project management, flowcharting and database software) using both PC and MAC
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to build good working relationships in person or remotely
• Excellent organizational and time management skills, multi-tasking, planning and risk management skills and the ability to delegate responsibilities effectively
• Ability to work 30-40 (and overtime) hours per week to fulfil position duties and responsibilities.
We are one of the world's leading localisation companies, offering foreign-language versioning services such as voice-over, dubbing, subtitling and translation services as well as post-production and graphic design. We have a wide portfolio of international and local clients including some of the biggest global brands in the entertainment, media and corporate industry.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online