Voice & Script InternationalSherman Oaks, CA
Full Time Job
We are looking for an office assistant/receptionist to join our team. Someone with experience with client services. The candidate will be responsible for maintaining a first class, professional, front-of-house service to clients, visitors and staff, as well as managing the smooth and efficient running of reception processes.
• Answering and directing telephone calls and general query emails in a professional manner.
• Communicating information and updates to relevant departments.
• Meeting and greeting clients, visitors and staff politely and professionally.
• Sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing mail, deliveries and shipments.
• Assist in scheduling actors for recording sessions
• Monitoring and ordering office supplies, groceries and postal supplies.
• Maintaining cleanliness of common areas and studios and ensuring restroom, kitchen and reception areas are stocked.
• Assisting with in-house events, meetings, and client gatherings.
• General office duties: printing, scanning, photocopying, filing.
• Assist Finance and Admin with various tasks and duties.
Skills and Experience
• Excellent organization and communication skills.
• Strong client service skills and outgoing personality.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize work.
• Ability to work both alone and as part of a team.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• High standard of written and spoken English.
• Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, Google Drive and Google Docs
• Entertainment or client-oriented business experience required.
We are one of the world's leading localization companies, offering foreign-language versioning services such as voice-over, dubbing, subtitling and translation services, as well as post-production and graphic design. We have a wide portfolio of international and local clients including some of the biggest global brands in the entertainment, media and corporate industry.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online