Voice & Script InternationalVan Nuys, CA
Full Time Job
VSI is one of the world's leading localization companies, offering foreign-language versioning services such as voice-over, dubbing, subtitling and translation services, as well as post-production and graphic design. We have a wide portfolio of international and local clients including some of the biggest global brands in the entertainment, media and corporate industries.
We are looking for experienced Recordists to join our VSI Los Angeles team to help create top level dubbing and VO recordings for episodic and feature content. The ideal candidate must have an eye for detail, passion for sound and post-production, and enjoy working in a fast-paced and innovative environment. A flexible schedule is required as projects might be scheduled at night or on weekends.
As a Recording Engineer you will be responsible for:
• Adhering to stringent internal and client standards, record dialogue for lip-sync and VO episodic and feature content.
• Meticulously edit dialogue to ensure lip-sync and avoid potential downstream issues.
• Collaborate with the Scheduling, Production, and Creative teams throughout the lifecycle of assigned projects.
• Work closely with a Director in studio during dubbing/VO sessions.
• Report session progress regularly and escalate issues as needed.
Skills and Experience
• Experience working with Pro Tools, Avid peripherals, text cueing software and associated recording hardware (microphones, pre-amps, speakers, talkback systems etc).
• 2-3 years of proven experience recording voice over for live action and animation shows highly preferred.
• Must be a collaborative team player with positive attitude that works well with clients, creative teams and other employees in the studio.
• Expertise with recording peripherals and microphones.
• Experience in audio and video signal flow, as well as frame rate standards
• Strong and efficient computer literacy.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to build effective working relationships.
• Verbal fluency in various foreign languages is preferred but not required.
VSI has returned to working on-site and this role is expected to be fulltime in person.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online