Content Localization Coordinator
Voice & Script InternationalSherman Oaks, CA
Full Time Job
We are looking for a Content Localization Coordinator to join our VSI Los Angeles Office to work on localisation projects, both dubbing and subtitling projects for multiple clients.
You will be part of a dedicated team delivering dubbing, subtitling, voice-over and translation projects in a variety of languages and in different formats.
You will be proactive, client focused and have the ability to confidently support the team on supplier and client management and scheduling, as well as ensuring timely deliveries on all projects.
You will report to the Head of Client Services [International] and you will work together with our group of project managers and international dubbing/subtitling studios and freelance vendors.
Working in conjunction with the Head of Client Services [International] and international studios and vendors you will be responsible for;
• Assist Head of Client Services [International] with project related tasks; project set up and project tracking by updating and upholding the asset delivery schedule with clients, and international studios and vendors.
• Organizing projects from start to finish, including the trafficking of material between client and suppliers, and daily communication with both parties.
• Managing workflows to ensure projects are completed on a timely basis, within budget and to the high quality standards at all times.
• Develop knowledge of each client's business and objectives, and inform them of ways in which VSI can support them to help grow existing business.
• Ensure appropriate suppliers are selected for each project and negotiate rates where necessary.
• Using your initiative to deal with issues as they arise.
• Processing supplier and client invoices and completing project admin.
• Ensuring that our database is kept up-to-date with account information, projects notes etc.
Skills and Experience
• Demonstrable project management experience, ideally in localisation industry. Previous experience handling dubbing and subtitling localization projects is desired.
• Working knowledge of a subtitling software like Swift, EZ Titles or similar and previous experience qc-ing, editing subtitling files is desired.
• Strong and efficient computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, plus experience with project management, flow charting and database software) using both PC and MAC
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to build good working relationships in person or remotely
• Ability to work independently and on own initiative with attention to detail
• Excellent organizational and time management skills, multi-tasking, planning and risk management skills and the ability to delegate responsibilities effectively
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
• Ability to work 40 (or more) hours per week to fulfill position duties and responsibilities
We are one of the world's leading localisation companies, offering foreign-language versioning services such as voice-over, dubbing, subtitling and translation services as well as post-production and graphic design. We have a wide portfolio of international and local clients including some of the biggest global brands in the entertainment, media and corporate industry.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online