Voice & Script International (VSI)Sherman Oaks, CA
We are looking for experienced FREELANCE Recordists to join our VSI Los Angeles team to help create top level dubbing and VO recordings for episodic and feature content. The ideal candidate must have an eye for detail, passion for sound and post-production, and enjoy working in a fast-paced and innovative environment. A flexible schedule is required as projects might be scheduled at night or on weekends.
As a Recording Engineer you will be responsible for
• Recording dialogue for lip-sync and VO episodic and feature content according to client's standards
• Meticulously edit dialogue to ensure lip-sync and avoid potential downstream issues
• Working with Scheduling, Production, and Creative teams throughout the course of the projects
• Operate with a Director in studio
• Report session progress and escalate issues as they arise
• Work with Pro Tools, Avid peripherals, text cueing software and associated recording hardware (microphones, pre-amps, speakers, talkback systems etc)
Skills and Experience
• 2-3 years of proven experience recording voice over for live action and animation shows (preferred)
• Must be a collaborative team player with positive attitude that works well with clients, creative teams and other employees in the studio
• Advanced working experience in Avid Pro Tools and associated control surfaces
• Expertise with recording peripherals and microphones
• Experience in audio and video signal flow, as well as frame rate standards
• Strong and efficient computer literacy
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to build good working relationships
• Speaking foreign languages is preferred but not required.
VSI has returned to working on-site and this role is expected to be in person.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online