Intern - Social Media
Vocal Podcast NetworkLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Position Description: We are looking for a passionate and creative Social Media Intern to work as a part of the Vocal team. Full Time or Part Time. Social Media interns are given the opportunity to delve into the business side of marketing, entertainment marketing and public relations. This role is responsible for creating digital marketing assets, managing and growing social channels, and developing a unified voice across our social media outlets.
Start and End Dates:
June 15, 2023 - Aug 15, 2023 (3 months)
Up to 15 hours; Availability for weekdays and weekends
100% Remote; on-set production exposure if based in LA.
- Use social media marketing tools to create and grow the company's online presence on all major social media platforms
- Create content across Vocal's social channels [Twitter, IG, TikTok, Snapchat, and YouTube]
- Provide daily management of Vocal social accounts, including community engagement
- Schedule social media posts
- Draft and edit monthly content plans
- Compile and edit monthly social media reports
- Participate in team brainstorming sessions, helping create the company's digital marketing
strategy (identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements)
- Staying up to date on new graphic and social media tools and best practices
- Responsible for tracking and completing digital media daily, weekly, monthly KPIs across
channels and work relentlessly to meet those goals by driving optimization strategies
What You Have:
- Prefer candidates have a good understanding of Quality Control and The Network Advisory brand and voice
- Strong social media video capabilities, ability to make fun and engaging short content videos
- Possesses an understanding of social platforms and algorithms that affect day-to-day
publishing and content strategy (including how to optimize video)
- Proficiency in Google Suite and Adobe Creative Suite
- Attention to detail, responsible, and reliable
- Proactive go-getter and effective communicator (strong writer is a must)
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently as well as part of a team in fast-paced
- Ability to identify and track relevant social KPIs
- Ability to engage with fans online on different platforms such as Twitch, Youtube, Discord?
Unpaid for 3 months with consideration for compensation after the internship is complete
About Us: Vocal Podcast Network grows to become a global community representing the most influential voices in sports, entertainment and culture. Vocal is a new platform of podcast and live stream audio programming that will host content spanning across various realms of popular culture. This newly established company is led by a collaborative group of world class entertainment and marketing professionals comprised of Quality Control Founders, Kevin ''Coach K'' Lee and Pierre ''Pee'' Thomas, The Network Advisory Founder and CEO, Justin J. Giangrande, and its President, Brian Sher.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online