VNTANAVan Nuys, CA
Full Time Job
The Warehouse Technician will ensure the accuracy of inventory moving in and out of the warehouse through efficient preparation/receipt and proper storage of equipment and supplies. This position will focus on the overall organization of the warehouse by managing inventory, shipping, quality control, record keeping, and equipment maintenance.
This role requires two (2) years of production shop or rental house experience. Experience working in live event A/V and fabrication/construction are a plus. The Warehouse Technician should have a working knowledge of asset management systems (e.g. Flex Rental Solutions), the ability to operate heavy equipment including forklifts and pallet jacks, and the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
1. Maintain a clean, safe, and organized shop environment through proper storage and movement of equipment and inventory within the warehouse
2. Manage in-bound and out-bound shipments, including: receiving, inspecting, and testing gear; pulling, preparing, and staging jobs; loading and unloading trucks; and completing pick-ups and deliveries
3. Ensure inventory levels of supplies are maintained and submit purchase orders to Technical Director, as needed
4. Develop, recommend, and implement improvements on procedures for packing and storing all inventory including equipment, tools, parts, and expendables
5. Assist Technical Director in supervising freelancers by taking lead on all warehouse tasks
Specific Measures of Success:
1. Jobs go out with 95% accuracy according to pull sheet
2. Less than 5% variance in inventory counts when stock checks are completed
3. 90% of jobs go out on time
4. Maintain a safe and compliant working environment at all times
Full-time $52,000 per year based on a 40 hour work week
VNTANA is a fast growing privately held company that is an end to end solutions for premium mixed reality experiences. We have more than doubled every year since inception in 2012 and our clients include Nike, Intel, Adidas, Microsoft, L'Oreal, Lexus and other Fortune 1000 companies. VNTANA is based in Van Nuys, CA but does work globally particularly in Europe and Asia. There are 9 full time employees who are building the future of mixed reality software and hardware, plus 50 contractors trained on how to install our equipment and create hologram content on the VNTANA Platform. VNTANA's organization culture is considered key to its success and can be characterized as open, entrepreneurial, nonpolitical, fun (wins are celebrated), and accountable (performance is measured; chronic nonperformers are redeployed). Employees are referred to as team members and they are enthusiastic, positive, highly resourceful, good team players and ''winners'' -successful in what they do.