Intern - Acquisitions And Development
VMI WorldwideRemote, US
Part Time Unpaid Internship
A Hollywood-based international film sales company is looking for capable and enthusiastic interns to assist with film acquisitions and market preparation. Qualified candidates must possess a passion for film and be able to articulate their opinions both verbally and written as well as work efficiently under deadlines and be conscientious and detail-oriented in every aspect of his or her work.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn the process of independent film production and distribution in a busy, fast-paced work environment.
You'll get to:
- prepare for our major film markets around the world including assisting in coordinating of all marketing materials for our new and current titles
- email correspondence with our clients
- assist with script coverage and research
- assist with the sales team on some research
- assist with office admin and reception coverage
Any experience in foreign sales, marketing, and/or event planning is a plus but not necessary.
Other standard office duties apply. College credit is encouraged but not required.
Minimum 2 days per week commitment. work remotely.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online