Intern - Acquisitions And Development
VMI WorldwideRemote, US
This was removed by the employer on 7/28/2021 12:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Acquisitions And Development jobs in Remote-US
Search all Intern - Acquisitions And Development postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Acquisitions And Development?
Part Time Unpaid Internship
A Hollywood-based international film sales company is looking for capable and enthusiastic interns to assist with film acquisitions and market preparation. Qualified candidates must possess a passion for film and be able to articulate their opinions both verbally and written as well as work efficiently under deadlines and be conscientious and detail-oriented in every aspect of his or her work.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn the process of independent film production and distribution in a busy, fast-paced work environment.
You'll get to:
- prepare for our major film markets around the world including assisting in coordinating of all marketing materials for our new and current titles
- email correspondence with our clients
- assist with script coverage and research
- assist with the sales team on some research
- assist with office admin and reception coverage
Any experience in foreign sales, marketing, and/or event planning is a plus but not necessary.
Other standard office duties apply. College credit is encouraged but not required.
Minimum 2 days per week commitment. work remotely.