Director of Accounting
VMI WorldwideHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
An Independent Film & Media Company, we specialize in the distribution, production and sales of feature films and media content
We are seeking a Full Time Director of Accounting. Must be very proficient with QuickBooks Pro and Excel. Must be willing to do day to day bookkeeping as well as corporate financials, and HR Duties.
Perfect position for someone who can meet a fast-paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment in the entertainment business.
- Maintain company financials, including bank reconciliations, month and quarter end reporting, financial analysis, budgeting, and cash flow reports
- Royalty reporting to Producers, including expense charge backs and summary of licenses and
- Coding and entry of all general ledger entries and cash receipts
- A/R including invoicing, aging reports, collections and settlements
- A/P including research and resolve accounts payable issues with vendors
- Manage payroll, payroll tax, and employee benefits
- Day to day office management, including HR
equipment and managing vendors
- Prepare Company Quickbooks accounts for Tax CPA
- Assist in Collections
- Financial Forecasting
MUST have a minimum of 5 years experience within the industry.
A candidate with experience working in distribution and production would be preferable.
Knowledge of the process of CAM accounts and film finance a PLUS!
No phone calls please. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online