VMI WorldwideLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Accounting Director jobs in Los Angeles-CA
We are a feature film production company and worldwide distributor.
We are seeking a full or part time Accounting Director. Must be very proficient with QuickBooks Pro and Excel. Must be willing to do day to day bookkeeping as well as corporate financials, and HR Duties.
Perfect position for someone who can meet a fast-paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment in the entertainment business.
- Maintain company financials, including bank reconciliations, month and quarter end reporting, financial analysis, budgeting, and cash flow reports
- Royalty reporting to Producers, including expense charge backs and summary of licenses and
- Coding and entry of all general ledger entries and cash receipts
- A/R including invoicing, aging reports, collections and settlements
- A/P including research and resolve accounts payable issues with vendors
- Manage payroll, payroll tax, and employee benefits
- Day to day office management, including HR
equipment and managing vendors
- Prepare Company Quickbooks accounts for Tax CPA
- Assist in Collections
- Financial Forecasting
MUST have a minimum of 3 years experience within the industry. A candidate with experience working in distribution and production would be preferable. Knowledge of the process of CAM accounts and film finance a PLUS!