Assistant Coordinator/Contract Administrator
VMI Worldwide, LLCLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Search for Assistant Coordinator/Contract Administrator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Temp to Perm (Full Time) Job
VMI Worldwide (an independent production company/ sales agent/ domestic distributor) is seeking an Assistant/Coordinator/Contract Administrator, to join our team and provide support for the Business Affairs department. This role requires a detail-oriented, flexible person who can multitask and work in a fast-paced creative environment. This is an in-office position located in West Los Angeles. The position reports to the Head of Business Affairs.
• Provide support to the business and legal affairs team.
• Manage and track a large volume of agreements and correspondence.
• Maintain spreadsheets (acquisitions/sales) to facilitate administration of contract cycle and the tracking of documents from drafting to execution to expiration. Maintain status charts of all active projects, agreements, distribution, revisions, execution of agreements.
• Maintain an organized system for the preparation, negotiation, distribution, signature, filing and retention of Agreements.
• Provide information, as requested, to the various internal departments (sales, accounting, marketing, servicing).
• Depending on skill level and experience, draft and coordinate various agreements.
• Additional duties as assigned by supervisor or other internal departments, as workload permits.
• Bachelor's degree.
• 1 year of relevant prior business affairs work experience.
• Self-starter willing to learn and manage multiple projects and operate effectively.
• Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask, prioritize projects and requests, and work well under pressure. Must be able to meet deadlines.
• Well spoken; strong verbal and written communication skills (including legal drafting, when needed) with strong proofreading skills.
• Proficient in various business systems, including Apple Mac products (MacbookAir, MacbookPro), PCs, Microsoft Office, Google Workspace, Adobe Acrobat, etc.
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER:
• Paralegal certificate
• Experience using rights management software (Filmtrack), Google Sheets (all will be taught regardless)
The salary for this role is $20 per hour. This is a non-exempt role.