Creative Dubbing Coordinator
Visual Data Media ServicesBurbank, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Creative Dubbing Coordinator jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Creative Dubbing Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Creative Dubbing Coordinator? We currently are searching for a Creative Dubbing Coordinator, in our Language Services Department, located in Burbank, California.
This role is benefits eligible, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and 401K with company match. Paid vacation, sick and holidays.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• The main purpose of the role is to assist with the creative overview of dubbing TV shows and their transformation via dubbing into
• Role will clearly identify and pre-plan an approach for all instances where a creative dubbing choice or treatment needs to be made.
This includes reviewing story arcs, characters and identifying and addressing potential areas in advance of dubbing
• Tasks include reading and production of documentation: Creative overviews, trackers, analyzing voice test samples for actors and
other documentation as needed.
• This role requires interaction with internal stakeholders and content owners, offering advice and gaining feedback on active dubbing
• Support training initiatives to improve quality and adherence to the various workflows
• Auditing of processes to ensure they are providing the benefits that were anticipated
• Work with international internal personnel as well as vendors and translators
• Represent the quality aims of the department and ensure excellent communication with other departments
• Uphold strong relationship with operations in Burbank, London, Bangalore and with worldwide Language Teams.
• Understand client specs and provide guidance to make sure all needs are met
• Maintain an awareness of Visual Data's culture and ensure that we are working towards the company's core values and mission
• Provide information and/or reports when requested and resolve all requests quickly and accurately
• Provide daily status reports on all projects
• Perform other related duties as assigned or related to position
Education and Experience:
o Needs to have curiosity and a passion for TV shows
o Must have a friendly disposition, very organized and have great written and verbal communication skills
o Fluency in one of these languages: French, Italian, German, Castilian Spanish, Latin American Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese
o Previous experience in a dubbing studio or localization service provider
• Greatly desired:
o Art / literary / theater background
o Previous experience of dealing with international stakeholders
o Previous experience of dealing with customers, internal and external
o Results oriented with strong attention to detail
o Excellent interpersonal and both written and verbal communication skills
o Strong multi-tasker with experience in organizing and managing multiple projects and priorities
o Strong ability to work unsupervised, at a fast pace in a calm and collected manner
o Ability to problem solve quickly, make decisions based in limited information and take corrective action as needed
o Ability to manage client expectations and juggle multiple priorities
o Ability to identify areas of improvement and inefficiency
• Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
• Positive, collaborative and unselfish interpersonal skills with strong verbal, written communication skills, including the ability to effectively convey requests and ideas
• Strong understanding of the organization's goals and objectives
• Willing and able to learn, understand, and grow with the business
• Team-oriented in a highly collaborative environment
• Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
• Flexible during times of change
• Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
• Able to execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Desire to mentor and train less experienced/junior to mid-level employees
• Proficiency in Word & Excel with basic math skills
• Good organizational and project coordination skills are necessary, including the ability to compile materials. Good problem solving
skills and the ability to multitask and work effectively under changing priorities and time constraints
• Ability to work US office hours (PST), although flexibility is required for dealing with stakeholders with different territories out of hours
and at the weekends as needed
• Skill in understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents
• Skill in using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to
• Skill in communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience
• The ability to work independently at tasks that require concentration
• Language and communication skills to receive instructions, follow directions, and work both productively and safely
• Continual computer keyboard and monitor use while sitting to perform desk-related work for extended periods of time.
• Continual use of telephone system to receive and convey information
• Occasional walking, grasping, reaching, bending, carrying, and lifting (up to 20 lbs.).
• Position may require employee to be available to work overtime, depending on the Company service requirements.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job