Visit FilmsBrooklyn, NY
This was removed by the employer on 2/7/2021 5:14:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Exhibition & Distribution Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Sales Coordinator jobs in Brooklyn-NY
Search all Sales Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sales Coordinator? Visit Films is seeking a Sales Coordinator to support our team in the international sales and distribution of feature films and documentaries to distribution partners around the world.
Main duties for the position include assisting the sales team, interacting with international clients, film market preparation, preparing film rights licensing information and updating the client and and rights databases, and contract work. The right candidate will be able to work with the director of sales and the company president to optimize sales strategy and assist with the needs of territorial clients throughout the world for film licensing.
Additionally, office management and basic admin work will be part of the daily tasks including answering the phone, ordering supplies, handling petty cash, filing, keeping the office organized and other general office / administrative duties.
Updating and maintaining client database, creating target lists of clients, prospecting new clients.
Preparing availability reports for international and domestic distributors/broadcasters.
Updating and maintaining the rights management database and sales contract database.
Drafting basic contracts and deal memos.
Collecting royalty statements.
Custom research and reporting for sales team (sales estimates, distributors lineup, competitive info, etc…).
Following up with potential clients and organizing film screenings.
Organizing the company's participation in various films festivals and markets including - coordinating travel, schedules, accommodation, organization of booth, event preparation, product listing, coordinating events at select major film festivals.
Experience and Skills:
• Bachelor's' Degree required.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Excel and Word and database software (Pipeliner CRM / FilmTrack preferred but not required). Ability to quickly become familiar with new software and emerging platforms/apps.
• Demonstrated experience in the film industry (sales/distribution or production), ability and enthusiasm to learn about the intricacies of the film sales business and its environment (should not be afraid of numbers and legal language).
• Strong communication and organizational skills with a specific focus on / attention to detail.
• Comfortable working with people who are traveling internationally and in various time zones.
• Ability to prioritize and adapt to the demands of the job meeting strict deadlines, problem-solving skills, remaining flexible, calm and focused while multitasking in high pressure situations.
• Experience with/interest in independent film strongly preferred. Sales experience (in any industry) also helpful.
• Enthusiastic and personable, ability to speak to clients with comfort and ease.
• Fluency in at least one foreign language extremely helpful.
• A strong love of international travel and social environments.
• A born seller.
Salary - commensurate with experience in the indie film ecosphere between $30,000 and $33,500.
Benefits include health insurance, dental, mobile phone, paid vacation and sick days.
Location - Brooklyn, NY (Temporarily Remote).
Visit Films represents the best in world cinema for sales and distribution. Visit licenses to theatrical distributors, DVD/digital outlets and broadcasters. Additionally, Visit works with over 600+ festivals and non-theatrical screening venues each year to program our slate of titles. The company has been nominated or won Oscars, Gothams, Indie Spirits and prizes at every major festival in the world. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.