Intern - Marketing & PR
Vicious BuzzLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
This internship is unpaid, but we can offer college credit & tons of hands-on experience. We have a fun and friendly staff in the heart of Downtown Los Angeles. If you're interested in joining, please reply with your resume and cover letter explaining why you are a great fit for the role. We are looking to hire in the near future - this internship is our way of determining who's a great fit.
- Must be able to provide own laptop.
- Research and find contacts for both local and national press outlets, event promoters and brands.
- Help to organize, maintain and grow our contact databases.
- Intern will function as a project management assistant on digital asset builds.
- Intern will sit in ideation meetings for clients to help formulate best practices and strategy for said client.
- Intern will assist on brand activations, experiential marketing and digital initiatives and press campaigns.
- Intern will assist on social media analysis and planning for our clients.
Requirements and Qualifications
-Music Industry experience/ knowledge preferred
-Marketing and PR experience preferred (aka past internships are a plus)
-Writing samples are a huge plus! (We write a lot)
-Knowledge of music blogs, magazines, publications, etc (If you have media connections even better!)
-Knowledge key industry professionals and businesses
-Has a pulse on up and coming artists
-Strong research abilities
-Must be able to commit a 90 day internship 15-25 hours a week
- Must be able to work from our office in Downtown Los Angeles, California 2-3 days per week.
- Must be available, Monday & Wednesday or Tuesday & Thursday (10:30am - 6:00pm)
-Working towards a degree
-Passion for music
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online