Vibrant PenguinLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Vibrant Penguin is seeking a full-time post production assistant for work in our DTLA offices. This is an entry-level position with the potential for advancement.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work closely with director, producer, and editor to support the post-production process on live action and motion graphic productions
- Setting up Premiere projects, processing footage, and occasional opportunity for assistant editing
- Installation, maintenance, and updating of computer equipment and software
- Minor cleaning and organization tasks
- QC footage and exports
- Footage logging and transcriptions
- Assists in administrative duties and organization of all post related materials
- Runs to deliver drives/materials to locations through LA as needed
- No experience necessary, but education and/or internship in post production is preferred
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud. Ideally proficient with Premiere Pro, and some experience with After Effects. Photoshop and Illustrator knowledge are a plus.
- Familiarity with Google Docs and Sheets
- Interest in editing and filmmaking
- Able to be self-directed with assigned tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
$16.78 per hour
Vibrant Penguin is a production and entertainment company based in Downtown Los Angeles. We produced ''The Sushi Dragon Show Starring the SushiDragon'', the feature film ''All Sorts'', and have created tons of branded content for clients such as Riot Games, G2 Esports, Barbie, LEGO and many more!
Job Code: Penguin PA
Place 'Penguin PA' in the subject line. Please, no phone calls. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online