Cinema 4D Artist
Vibrant Penguin Inc.Los Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Cinema 4D Artist jobs in Los Angeles-CA
The artist must have in-depth C4D knowledge and specialize in X-Particles. We have a scene with a few shots, and have already developed a look that we need implemented for high-profile content piece for a major gaming company. We will be able to provide AE and C4D files for the look we have established. We are looking for someone to take this look to final render. We will be available for creative direction and stylistic guidance.
Artist must demonstrate a true understanding of the subtleties of modeling, the texture of surfaces, the lighting of 3D creations and a talent for creating the appropriate pace and character for the narrative.
• C4D Animator specializing in X-Particles.
• Expertise in C4D for motion graphics and VFX.
• Work with designers and internal team.
Required skills, knowledge and experience:
• Advanced knowledge of specific Motion Design packages, Cinema 4D and Adobe After Effects, along with render systems (i.e. Arnold and Redshift).
• Experience or interest in using Houdini, Unreal, or software beyond the core toolset.
• Knowledge of X-Particles, or Turbulence FD a plus.
• Windows & OSX operating systems.
• Knowledge of the software and hardware used in every aspect of the post-production process.
• Knowledge of the Visual Effects and associated pipelines.
• The C4D Artist will regularly invent, imagine and perform work requiring advanced knowledge which is predominantly intellectual in character.
• Discretion and independent judgment is often required.
VIBRANT PENGUIN IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Vibrant Penguin complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.