Vice President, Talent Acquisition, Technology
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
Full Time Job
We are seeking a dynamic and strategic colleague to join our recruiting team as the Vice President, Talent Acquisition, Technology. This role leads a tight-knit group of hardworking recruiters, sourcers, and talent coordinators in providing exceptional TA support to the business. You'll be instrumental in developing our recruitment initiatives, services, and solutions that align with the strategic direction of the organization.
We're the right place for you if you enjoy working collaboratively, innovating processes to improve operational efficiency, developing and coaching recruiting professionals, and are passionate about attracting top talent.
Lead, inspire and develop our amazing team as they deliver exemplary recruiting support as follows:
• Implement overall recruiting strategy for the business, ensuring exceptional service levels across all key partners (candidates, hiring managers, HR business partners)
• Lead, develop and motivate a team of exceptional recruiting and sourcing professionals in attracting, recruiting, and hiring top talent across all markets
Recruiting Systems, Technologies & Partnerships:
• Increase our recruiting and sourcing capabilities by continuously assessing recruiting processes, roles, technologies, and key performance indicators to see opportunities for improvement
• Lead efforts to analyze key recruiting data and report on trends to HR leaders and business partners via weekly and quarterly dashboards.
• Support quarterly headcount management, forecasting and reconciliation projects with HR and Finance
• Coach and counsel leadership around recruiting strategies
• Collaborate with key HR professionals and business leaders and establish relationships with senior leaders and client groups to fully understand their objectives. Provide service with a consultative orientation, attention to detail, follow up and follow through.
• Oversee the TA budget and partner with FP&A (finance) to optimize spend each quarter
Candidate and Manager Experience:
• Streamline efforts to enhance the Candidate Experience by coordinating with inter-office partners, handling NPS surveys, and implementing improvements based on feedback
• Identify and implement additional initiatives that improve candidate experience, including programs that help set-up candidates for success as well as support relationships with candidates in talent pipeline
• Drive effectiveness and efficiency in overall manager experience by identifying areas for greater consistency, and by supporting managers with their recruiting-related SLAs
• Enhance diversity recruiting efforts by continually assessing efficacy of existing and newpartnerships
• 15 years of Talent Acquisition experience
• 4 years of people management experience
• BA/BS Degree
• Demonstrated ability to lead large projects and facilitate large group meetings
• Current knowledge of federal, state and local employment and immigration practices and labor laws
• Solid understanding on how to maximize ATS/system technologies
• Strong proficiency within the MS office suite and social media
• Experience in the launch and optimization of processes and programs designed to continuously improve service delivery
• Exemplary relationship building skills and the ability to quickly form partnerships across all levels of the organization