Vice President, Strategic Planning & Development
This was removed by the employer on 6/8/2021 6:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Vice President, Strategic Planning & Development jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Vice President, Strategic Planning & Development postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Vice President, Strategic Planning & Development?
Full Time Job
Working closely with the President of Themed Entertainment and Consumer Products, the Vice President, Strategic Planning and Development is providing experienced management and direction to the business. This role will provide financial planning and development of new projects and licensees while maintaining existing development partner relations and initiating new partner relationships to guide projects to a successful completion.
We're the right place for you if you enjoy working collaboratively, innovating processes to improve operational efficiency, developing internal relationships to achieve established goals.
RESPONSIBILITIES TO INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Develop new approaches and revise existing outsourcing strategies to optimize project performance and success.
• Lead all aspects of division and project budgets to ensure goals, targets and commitments are met.
• Represent with authority and protect the company's intellectual property while optimizing opportunities in the recreation licensing categories.
• Support the initiatives of senior management and provide strategic and tactical thinking to the department to achieve established goals.
• Directs and manages the resources required to support new business development initiatives and strategies for the recreation group as directed.
• Initiates and directs executive level project planning and materials for licensing and development partners as directed in recreation categories.
• Develops and maintains constructive relationships with staff, development partners and executive management.
• Initiates, directs and builds reports, charts, budgets, schedules and other materials as required to inform senior executive management.
• Directs, provides leadership, and is responsible for performance of subcontractors providing services to the group.
• Initiates, directs and is responsible for all document control systems and asset management systems associated with the recreation categories.
• Travel as the need arises and directed.
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum 10 years relevant work experience
• Senior level management and business experience with large, themed entertainment projects of a best-in-class quality level
• Outstanding financial planning and project management skills.
• Senior level experience in all aspects themed entertainment development and planning
• Senior level program development skills including strategic and tactical planning.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, in writing and in person
• Contemporary understanding multimedia, technologies, film and video production
• Detailed understanding of design, architectural, production and operation disciplines
• Senior level skills for sequencing and scheduling complex projects and programs.
• Experienced contract negotiation skills
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project