Vice President, Sourcing, Talent Acquisition
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/21/2021 11:01:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Vice President, Sourcing, Talent Acquisition jobs in New York-NY
Search all Vice President, Sourcing, Talent Acquisition postings
Full Time Job
We are looking to hire a Vice President, Head of Sourcing! The focus of this role will be to create, build and operate a centralized Sourcing function within Talent Acquisition. We need someone that will build a unified framework to allow the Team to flex to immediate needs while crafting a long-term strategic vision to scale and support the TA function and ultimately the business. This team will drive attraction, engagement and cultivating efforts of passive talent and screening of active talent. In the process, the Sourcing team will collect suitable market insights and create sourcing strategies based on data from their daily activities. Reporting to Senior Vice President, Global Talent Acquisition Leader and based out of the New York office. This is a meaningful role with responsibilities, including:
• Build and lead all aspects of the strategic vision for the Sourcing Team of 20 professionals to ensure all functional areas within TA are supported!
• Evaluate the needs of the TA Team and Business areas to build a Sourcing Team staffing plan allowing for optimal support and flexibility.
• Team with the TA functional leads, HRBP's, and business leaders to understand business requirements and demands.
• Proactively identify, screen, and select the talent required for the Team, including defining the competencies, experiences, and responsibilities for the roles.
• Coach, mentor, and develop an open dialog to constantly look for opportunities to advance the team through partnerships.
• Determine the technology stack of tools and platforms necessary for the Sourcing Team to carry out its objectives.
• Partner with TA Branding & Marketing to create campaigns that bring awareness to our roles and use industry knowledge to target and attract diverse pipelines.
• Establish and be held to key performance indicators, such as but not limited to; source effectiveness, passive/active candidate blend, accelerated time to fill, conversions of passive talent through interactions, and diversity of final slate.
• Build diversified relationships with talent communities, job boards, associations, and networks aligning with ViacomCBS goals/values.
• Deliver ad-hoc pipeline lookbooks to functional TA area and quarterly talent pipeline lookbooks. Highlighting industry/market, talent trends, corporate insights including; turnover, key focus areas, key sourcing metrics on DE&I, and key talent to watch by functional area.
• Analyze and present current and emerging market insights on skill trend, talent hubs/migrations and competitor analysis.
• Minimum 15 years' experience in TA or HR, with shown strategies in talent attraction and selection
• Minimum 5 years leading a TA or HR function
• Innovative TA professional, open to incorporating new technologies to increase efficiencies and effectiveness in delivering on TA objectives across multiple functions and geographies
• Ability to using data to drive decision-making on sourcing strategies to increase organizational effectiveness and efficiency
• Experience negotiating and running comprehensive contracts and vendor relationships
• Strong ability to measure performance, provide feedback, influence behavior and results, and develop sourcing skills within the team
• Experience in developing and scaling recruitment sourcing strategies, with an emphasis on diverse talent and the ability to think globally around talent attraction and acquisition efforts
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills, with the ability to influence operational changes and enhance adoption of new ideas, tools and practices – with both internal and external constituents
• Ability to interact with the Senior Leadership Team and C-Suite levels
• Experience supervising direct reports
• Bachelor's Degree preferred