Vice President, Podcast Head Of Ad Operations
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Overview and Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Vice President, Podcast Head of Ad Operations to add to our Podcast team! Team up with business, marketing, production, talent and editorial teams to craft and implement the overall strategic plans for all podcasts under ViacomCBS. You will help craft the future of the Podcast Ad Sales team, that will focus on scale and process internally and with Brand & iHeart Partnership. We would like for someone who will be a Player/Coach for the Podcast Traffic Team. This role will be under the leadership of the Senior Vice President, Podcasting and be based out of the New York office!
• Define and implement policies and processes within Podcast Ad Sales Team with focus on Pre-Sales, Trafficking, Editorial, Post-Sales, attribution and with iHeart
• Be a trusted source of data, insight and context for Sales Leadership within internal Sales, Marketing and Brand Partnership teams and with iHeart
• Partner to drive iHeart and new partnerships with internal and external collaborators, establishing relationships with those teams along the way
• Help build RFPs, recommend campaign modifications and demonstrate understanding of advertiser and product performance
• Support troubleshooting and critical issue of ad serving bugs for the Ad Ops team, working closely with appropriate internal or external teams to resolve
• Partner with the internal teams, iHeart and new podcast partners to develop coordinated marketing and brand marketing plans for advertisers
• When necessary, support day-to-day trafficking and handle workload balance
• 5 years online/digital ad operations experience
• You have direct experience in Podcast Ad Operations with a specific focus on delivering advertising revenue
• 5 years of people management experience
• Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science, or years of equivalent experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills across multiple partners, including senior leadership, to get things done efficiently and accurately.
• Capability building out processes and procedures, managing expectations with stakeholders, and being flexible in an agile environment.
• Nuanced understanding of the current ad sales marketplace and the ability to help build and sell sponsorship packages that go beyond narrow performance metrics.
• You have experience in implementing Podcast Ad Campaigns.
• Strong work in or knowledge of Megaphone, Art19, Triton Digital and/or AdsWizz
• Results-driven with strong analytical skills and understanding of Ad Tagging vendors
• Lead by example and invest in the growth and development of the team
• Passionate about providing a better audio experience to our users