Unit Manager, Sport
Full Time Job
If you love to be entertained, there's a good chance we've already met. However, we figure that as you've clicked the ''About Us'' button, you might be looking to get to know us a little better.
So, who are we?
We're Network 10 / ViacomCBS Australia & New Zealand (Hello!), a division of ViacomCBS International Networks.
Our vision is simple.
We deliver content that is premium and differentiated to the young and young at heart in the way they want it via an enhanced viewing ecosystem.
What does that even mean?
Put simply, we've got all the shows you love (and love to hate) right here. We create content that gets people talking.
What's more, you'll find all those great shows (and more) on our free-to-air channels (10, 10 Peach and 10 Bold), subscription channels (MTV, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr. and Comedy Central), our digital platform 10 Play and subscription video on demand service, 10 All Access.
We can't wait to show you what we've got.
Welcome to Network 10 and ViacomCBS International Networks, the home of exciting, bold, escapist entertainment served through your screens on the daily! With shows that get people talking like MasterChef Australia, Australian Survivor, The Bachelor and The Project, we have expanded to include a new stable of well-known subscription brands including MTV and Nickelodeon and their related digital & event properties, as well as welcoming exciting new Sporting codes and events including Football and Horse Racing.
The Unit Manager will support and assist the Business Manager who is responsible for the business functions of Network 10's sport productions.
For this role, knowledge of the elements of television production are beneficial but are not a necessity.
Key Responsibilities will include things like this:
• Support the business functions of Network 10's sport productions including various Football broadcasts (A-League, Socceroos & Matildas), Melbourne Cup Carnival and the Australian Formula One Grand Prix.
• Assist with the management of production budgets, scheduling requirements and delivery of contracts related to these broadcasts.
• work closely with the production Heads to ensure that all necessary planning, resourcing and crewing is completed
• General department admin, including managing purchase orders, invoice submissions, on-boarding of freelance staff and timesheets submissions
These are the types of skills and attributes we're looking for:
• Strong attention to detail and time management skills
• Calm personality with the ability to maintain a cool head when problems arise
• Great problem-solving skills that function well in a pressurised environment
• Outstanding communications skills
• Highly organised and methodical, with a talent for processes and overseeing multiple and simultaneous functions
If you love sport and see yourself working within a dynamic team of professionals, and within a global media business like no other, here's your chance.
Applications will only be accepted online.