Traffic Operations Executive
Full Time Job
If you love to be entertained, there's a good chance we've already met.
However, we figure that as you've clicked the ''About Us'' button, you might be looking to get to know us a little better.
So, who are we?
We're ViacomCBS Australia & New Zealand (Hello!), a division of ViacomCBS International Networks – which in turn is a division of ViacomCBS.
Our vision is simple.
We deliver content that is premium and differentiated to the young and young at heart in the way they want it via an enhanced viewing ecosystem.
What does that even mean?
Put simply, we've got all the shows you love (and love to hate) right here. We create content that gets people talking.
What's more, you'll find all those great shows (and more) on our free-to-air channels (10, 10 Peach and 10 Bold), subscription channels (MTV, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr. and Comedy Central), our digital platform 10 Play and subscription video on demand service, 10 All Access.
We can't wait to show you what we've got.
Welcome to ViacomCBS Australia and Network 10, the home of exciting, bold, escapist entertainment served through your screens on the daily! With shows that get people talking like MasterChef Australia, Australian Survivor, The Bachelor and The Project, our expanded sales team are now also representing a new stable of subscription brands including MTV and Nickelodeon and their related digital & event properties.
We're now looking for a highly organised and experienced person for the role of Traffic Operations Executive in our Brisbane office.
Working in a vital department which is responsible for producing the daily commercial broadcast schedule, the main focus is maximising revenue through the management and delivery of commercial inventory and working closely with the Sales team.
Reporting to the Traffic Operations Senior, the Traffic Operations Executive will be responsible for:
• Providing high level of service to Sales to maximise their ability to generate revenue
• Ensuring conflictions in commercial schedule are identified & resolved before passing to Traffic Operation Seniors
• Checking commercial placement to ensure it meets classification requirements set out in the ABA Code of Practice
• Reconciling On-Air commercial schedules ie. Confirm that commercials did go to air as per schedule
• Being willing & able to be helpful, friendly and an open communicator
• Using your keen eye for detail in reconciling schedules post-transmission for accurate reporting
• Working collaboratively with the Material, Formatting and Sponsorships teams in all day to day operations.
• Providing support to Coordinators in meeting their day-to-day job requirements & provide specific training if directed.
This is what you'll bring with you:
• Previous experience in a similar role, using IBMS highly preferred
• An amazing attitude and impressive attention to detail especially working with numbers
• A true customer focused approach to meeting our clients' expectations
• The ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and manage your workload effectively
• Superstar skills with all things MS Office and complex data entry
• A fantastic sense of humour, calm nature, friendly personality, and pride in your work
If you're ready to join a thriving global media business and a TV network with some of the best shows around, let's talk. Send your application through online as soon as possible.
No Agencies please.