Technology Asset Specialist
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
Full Time Job
We are seeking to fill a Technology Asset Specialist for ViacomCBS specifically for the CBSi division as a remote position.
This role will be responsible for hardware\software ordering, validating of received assets, invoicing, managing a ticket queue and managing the overall lifecycle process.
A multi-disciplinary position, the Technology Asset Specialist will assist in life cycle management of Enterprise End User computing hardware assets (computers, servers, networking gear, cell phones, etc) including inventory tracking, data capture and TAM database maintenance. Will be part of a larger team that is responsible for Global Technology Asset Management within a very large and acquisition heavy organization.
• Work primarily with Hardware Asset Management, discovery, and Service Catalog Management.
• Ability to work with our vendors to place orders for hardware, equipment, and software.
• Familiar with purchase orders. Must be able to translate requests and quotes into a PO.
• Will work closely with the team to consolidate AMEX statements. Ensures that payments are being made on-time.
• Submitting invoices to Acounts Payable. Invoices will come from multiple sources.
• Working with the stakeholders to ensure that orders have been received. Once equipment has been received, process the invoice for payment to the vendor.
• Partner with IT Stakeholders to optimize Hardware Asset Management database.
• Maintain accurate and complete data for all end user computing hardware assets owned/leased by ViacomCBS.
• Populate the asset repository with missing legacy data as appropriate.
• Assist with implementing current state processes and policies.
• Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on hardware asset data accuracy and work with accounting to ensure ITAM asset data matches accounting asset data. Includes reporting on asset deployment, reclamation, and data accuracy.
• Strong interpersonal skills, requiring a balance of assertiveness, tact and diplomacy Works well independently and on teams Must have a strong willingness to take initiative and motivate change
• Strong organizational, oral and writing skills are required Ability to quickly and accurately assess needs of demanding business clients
• Ability to work with little to no supervision while performing duties Trustworthy and teachable; willing to learn and grow Ability to make decisions that have moderate impact on the immediate work unit and cross functional departments
• Ability to organize and prioritize work schedules on a short-term and long-term basis Performs other duties and projects as assigned
• Must have experience in ordering equipment as well as ensuring equipment has been received and paid for.
• Ability to leverage data analysis and problem-solving skillsets. Must be highly organized with an ability to manage multiple high-level activities concurrently!
• Operational experience performing asset inventory audits and data reconciliation
High school diploma required. Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred At least 3 years supporting asset management experience required. Proficiency with standard Microsoft Office products required!