Technical Ad Ops Lead
This was removed by the employer on 4/16/2021 6:03:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Technical Ad Ops Lead jobs in London-UK
Search all Technical Ad Ops Lead postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Technical Ad Ops Lead? Ad Product Manager
Camden Town, London
WHO ARE YOU
There are lots of people here doing all sorts of jobs and we believe that having all kinds of people from all kinds of backgrounds makes this a great place to work. We have a number of Employee Resource Groups that look to support our employees from all walks of life and who face common challenges in the workplace and we hold tons of events all your round to nurture the best possible, inclusive environment
WHAT ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The Commercial Ad Operations department is an international team with traffickers based in London, Berlin, Milan, Buenos Aires and Sao Paulo. The department's mission is to support online Ad trafficking and commercial Ad product across all regions with the goal to maximize revenue.
WHAT IS THE ROLE
The Ad Product Manager is the technical lead for Multiplatform Ad Operations within the Commercial Ad Operations team interacting with various stakeholders across the business. The role, working across a number of different projects, is accountable for all centralised multiplatform product integrations with VIMN ad sales systems across VIMN sites and apps. Working closely with the Multiplatform Ad Operations team to provide the best possible service to our clients, resellers and vendors across a network of well-established international sites, Apps and external platforms. These include global and local websites and apps as well as US sites with international inventory across brands such as MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, South Park Studios, VH1, Spike, Paramount, LogoTV and BET. External platforms include YouTube.
Applicants have had previous technical project manager experience, potentially working closely with commercial teams to scope out and deliver advertising elements within digital products. You are familiar with the ins and outs of digital advertising as well as passionate about coding, writing ad specifications, assessing, testing, integrating and debugging all types of digital products and technologies. You are comfortable managing projects too; with good negotiation skills, able to manage schedules and resources if necessary; an ability to bring several teams together; able to communicate issues, visions and goals to the technical and the non-tech savvy alike; and have exceptional personal organisation and risk management. Your approach is tactical, hands on and solutions orientated, but you are equally at home with conceptualising new ideas and technologies and seeing these ideas through to execution.
Key responsabilities are:
• Support sales partners and vendors across all time zones
• Ownership and accountability of centralised product integrations with VIMN digital ad sales systems across VIMN sites and apps,working with Ad Ops (Traffic and Ad Product), Commercial and Engineering teams:deliver ad requirements, support development teams with ad specs and technical integration, write testing stories and define success criteria for QA and testing rounds, project manage timelines and communicate updates
• Maintain the global VIMN ad-serving infrastructure and VIMN ad serving standards (as directed by Ad Ops) across all web site platforms, Apps and players for all local regions, and communicate changes to Ad Ops (Traffic and Ad Product), Reporting and Commercial teams
• Solve and QA technical product issues and provide solutions for internal groups such as Ad Ops, Commercial and Engineering
• Create, document and maintain centralised product integrations processes and project communications.
• Support Ad Ops by maintaining strong relationships with Commercial, Brand and Engineering teams and help communicate future changes across all VIMN ad products, sites and apps
• Be a champion for external platforms like YouTube and support programmatic campaigns (including YouTube Programmatic Guaranteed).
The ideal candidate for this role would be a self-starter with strong self-motivation and organisation skills. Responsibilities are likely to be many and varied, so the candidate should have good tolerance for ambiguity, autonomy and a willingness to pick up and run with projects with moderate direction. The candidate must have extensive knowledge of online media, significant exposure to the online ad sales process and the ad ops industry. Knowledge about advertising on YouTube very important.
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU NEED
• Knowledge of coding languages such as HTML, XML, RSS, JS, CSS, etc and use of video encoding software, web & Apps debugging and proxy tools
• Proven understanding of online ad serving, interactive development and media in regard to advertising sales, and passion for new media and the technological possibilities
• Experience of managing and launching digital product across multiple platforms and devices
• Familiarity with building products for digital platforms including web CMS, video players and mobile applications
• Proven experience working in a hands on any level Project Management role
• Experience of integration, management and use of display and video ad serving systems, specifically Google GAM and Freewheel
• Knowledge of YouTube ad targeting, ad reporting, ad forecasting. YouTube CMS management a plus.
• Good understanding of digital ad tag structure and products such as web, video, mobile, rich media types, 3 rd party advertising, and knowledge of major ad tech vendors and partners, industry KPIs, trends and market research
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to converse with site managers and developers and well as Commercial and Reporting teams
• Capacity for meticulous review of campaign data in auditing and data entry
• Strong client services focus and people management skills
• Excellent at communicating complex matters across all channels
• Ability to handle heavy workload, mediating many demands and requests with strong problem solving drive
• Smart and quick learner with organizational agility and strong attention to detail
• Effective team player with strong resilience
• Autonomy and accountability
WHAT ARE OUR BENEFITS
• Private Medical Insurance : You will be eligible for our full Private Medial Cover (From 3 months)
• Season Ticket Loan : We'll pay for your season travel card up front and you can pay us back across the year
• TV Package Discount : If you subscribe for the likes of Sky and Virgin Media, we'll get £20 off your bill
• Pension Scheme : You will be eligible for our Pension Scheme from day one, as long as you are contributing to this, we'll top this up with a voluntary contribution from us
• Discounted Gym Membership : We offer discounts to a number of Gyms
• Discounts at Local Shops and Restaurants : Whether you need a new pair of shoes or just want something tasty for lunch, we partner with a number of local businesses to offer us discounted rates
• Access to Reward Gateway : With heaps of
[more...] This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.