SVP, Global Ecommerce
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
Full Time Job
SVP, Global Ecommerce, Consumer Products
ViacomCBS is seeking an SVP Global Ecommerce! Digital commerce is the fastest growing sales channel in the global retail landscape and in the sales of our ViacomCBS Consumer Products (VCP). This role will build the strategy and execution of our VCP Ecommerce business growth through Pure Play Ecommerce retailers (i.e. Amazon, Zulily, Rakuten, Alibaba, Mercado Libre, etc), Omni Channel Retailers (Walmart, Target, Tesco, Carrefour, Palacio del Hiero, etc.) and Third-Party Marketplace accounts!
Overview & Responsibilities:
• Author & Define Sales Strategies (near and long term) to materially grow VCP revenues and OI with all Ecommerce channels.
• Clearly articulate value proposition of Ecommerce strategy across channels (e.g., Pure Play vs Omni Channel) and within partners (i.e., B&M vs Ecommerce).
• Develop and Lead Marketing Programs to drive consumer engagement and disruptive sales of VCP Products and Franchises.
• Build high-level relationships across each division of Amazon, globally.
• Set strategy for Ecommerce maximization at all omnichannel accounts including partner mix, product architecture, inventory management & full marketing mix.
• Drive partner and product rigor to achieve disruptive sales growth for VCP products.
• Secure new business models to optimize categories lagging in traditional licensing business.
• Serve as the center-of-excellence for all VCP markets to optimize our Ecommerce sales with global & local accounts and lead the strategy with all licensing partners for step-change growth.
• Develop positive relationships with our licensing partner leadership.
• Strategically balance marketplace/third party sales strategies with first party sales across every category and partner.
• Lead the marketing strategy to combine tent-pole events with ''Always on'' campaigns to maximize product discovery, customer experience and sell through. Set guidelines and budgets for SEO & SEM with projected return on investments, respectively.
• Build programs that can be used across the company with Ecommerce accounts to eventize our properties and product sales.
• Develop strong understanding of all assets of the company to devise/execute account-specific plans, including Digital Content, CP LOBs and executive leadership.
• Bachelor's degree; Master's degree, preferred.
• 10 years experience in Ecommerce retail sales, marketing and promotions.
• 10 years of leading a team of at least 10.
• Strong Strategy & Planning Skills.
• Proven track record of developing and executing successful digital commerce programs.
• P&L Management experience.
• Experience in a matrix organization.
• Experience in developing 360-degree marketing plans for consumer products.
• Deep and elevated relationships with Ecommerce Retailers (Primarily Amazon).
• Work experience at three of the following preferred: Ecommerce Pure Play Retail Account, Mass Account Ecomm, Entertainment Company, Retail Micro-sites, Consumer Packaged Goods, Toy or licensed children's apparel company.