ViacomCBSNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 3/3/2021 5:58:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Supervising Producer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Supervising Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Supervising Producer? Your Day-to-Day:
• Must be able to run and manage a busy control room in collaboration with the CBSN Executive Producer for a live show, which includes stacking a rundown, juggling live breaking news with solid news judgment.
• Must have solid judgment and ability to support overall quality of the show with a keen eye for detail, spelling, fact checking, balance and fairness
• This position will report to the Executive Producer, and manage newsroom personnel.
• You will help, manage, lead and assign a team of producers, writers, editors, associate producers and digital associates, producing exceptional content in a fast paced environment
• You will communicate with staff (producers, writers, editors, associate producers and digital associates) on a daily basis.
• You will instill excellence in your team with your expert writing and copy editing skills
• Working with the CBSN Executive Producer on overseeing the creative and editorial direction of daily live news programming for the CBS News 24-hour digital news channel.
• Serve as the ''right hand'' of the Executive Producer on day-to-day editorial, working with the show team and coordinating content integration across multiple digital and social media platforms.
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Applicants should have 7-10 yrs experience as a control room producer
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong control room experience
• Strong communication and leadership skills.
• Strong writing & copyediting skills
• Must understand the CBS News brand
• Must have substantive knowledge of the digital news and newsgathering.
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with intense deadlines.
• Must have ability to react to breaking news with instant programming ideas and creative storytelling.
• Knowledge of ENPS preferred. Must be able to work flexible hours and weekends.
FUNCTION: Editorial/Publishing/Content This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.