Full Time Job
Streaming Producer, CBS Sports Hq
The Producer is responsible for program development, creative and editorial direction, and programming block hours, working with editorial management for the content vision of CBS Sports Digital. Oversee day-to-day editorial for program hours and coordinate content integration across platforms. We bring our passion for sports and love of our work, serving up sports content to fans everywhere, and this role will help us succeed in that mission.
• Responsible for program development, creative and editorial vision of CBS Sports Digital
• Oversee day-to-day editorial for program hours and coordinate content integration across platforms
• Coach and mentor show staff
• Discuss day-of correspondent requests with assignment desk team
• Work closely with CBS Sports Broadcast to provide on-air tie-ins to material on CBS Sports digital platforms
• Develop innovative content for CBS Sports Digital platforms
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Bachelor's degree in video production, media arts, communications, broadcasting, sports management, or combination of education/training with relevant experience equivalent
• 4-6 yrs experience at a senior level, including running control room, stacking a rundown, juggling live breaking news, strong writing and copyediting skills.
• Must have at least 3 years of Line Producing experience
• Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, under tight deadline pressure, including breaking news. The schedules will rotate, but must be able to work all shifts, including weekends and overnights. Must be able to work additional hours beyond scheduled shift with little or no notice if needed.
• Must thrive in a fast-paced, team environment
• Exceptional editorial skills
You might also have -
• Possess ability to develop story ideas, research, and plan segments
• Have understanding of SEO