Sr Manager, Program Management
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Overview & Responsibilities
The Senior Program Manager will be responsible for establishing structure, driving results, and reporting status on Technology Enterprise-wide programs (ex. External Tool Integrations, Financial Alignment, Demand/Intake, Overall Governance processes etc.). The Manager will produce weekly consolidated status across multiple key initiatives while handling issues, risks to ensure successful and timely program delivery!
The Senior Manager will work in coordination with teams to successfully manage and complete program deliverables. The role will support the team leads in driving the program on a day-to-day basis on behalf of the Steering Committee.
• Liaise with our Steering Committees, Senior Executives, VPs, Directors, program sponsors and strategic partners
• Ensure program delivery directly supports the achievement of ViacomCBS's strategic objectives
• Communicate status reporting to leadership (program milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks and issues).
• Establish frameworks and structure in any situation that lacks organization.
• Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expend and mature these capabilities for the organization
• Lead the day-to-day program activities and resources, and chair team meetings.
• Act as an advocate for our Tech. transformation in applying methodology, processes and tools for adopting best practices for Program delivery
• At least 8 years of demonstrated experience running a portfolio of complex initiatives that spans multiple lines of business.
• Demonstrated ability to lead all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports business & IT strategic objectives.
• Possess strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the proficiency to lead up, across, and down multiple business and technology organizations.
• Build and maintain relationships by engaging business leaders to establish credibility, solve problems, build consensus and achieve objectives.
• 5 strong Excel skills (analytics, pivot tables, formulas, etc)
• 3 years of experience in a Major Consulting firm is strongly preferred.
• Prior success in establishing structure and governance around complex multifaceted initiatives.
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence.
• Excellent leadership, communication (written, verbal, and presentation) and interpersonal skills.
• Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands.
• Management activities across the Portfolio driving consistency.
• Tools: MS Project, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint