Sr Manager, International Accounting
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
Full Time Job
ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC; VIACA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents.
The International Accounting team supports all aspects of actuals reporting and analysis for our international operations. We are seeking candidates at the Manager to Senior Manager levels to support our reporting and accounting processes.
include but are not limited to the following:
• Supporting our global severance process, coordinating and recharging payments to the divisions, and related rollforward reporting.
• Balance sheet and p&l analysis for selected lines of business.
• Preparing schedules to support internal and external reporting process.
• Provide backup and analysis to support our participation and residual process.
• Support analysis on programming assets.
• Ensure SOX and best in class processes are adhered to.
• Delivering information to various management.
• Ad hoc analysis and special projects.
• A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting. Large audit firm and/or multi-entity organization with international operations.
• Strong accounting/reconciliation/reporting and analysis skills in a complex environment.
• Possess strong attention to detail but can summarize and communicate findings in an understandable way.
• Intermediate plus skills in Excel. Must be comfortable working with large data sets and databases.
• Media industry a plus.
• Workload prioritization and management. May require meetings during morning or evening hours to meet with colleagues overseas, support busy periods, etc.