Sr. Financial Analyst- Compensation Finance
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/30/2021 2:59:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sr. Financial Analyst- Compensation Finance jobs in New York-NY
Search all Sr. Financial Analyst- Compensation Finance postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr. Financial Analyst- Compensation Finance?
Full Time Job
ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC; VIACA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents.
The Senior Financial Analyst will provide support to Financial and Business colleagues and assist in financial planning as well as promoting financial discipline. Key components of the role include assisting with financial evaluation, reporting, analysis and data processing for compensation and headcount for the domestic divisions. The Senior Analyst will provide financial reporting and analytical support to be used for strategic and tactical decision-making, long-range financial plans, annual operating plan and forecast cycles. In addition, the Senior Analyst will support various partners across the business by understanding their staffing requirements and monitor their financial performance to drive business results.
• Partner with the finance and human resource teams to collect accurate information and process data into the comp planning systems
• Upload the budgets and forecasts into the planning tool and apply any changes in assumptions in a timely manner
• Assist in the preparation of the long range plan, annual operating plan, quarterly outlook and monthly financial reviews for compensation and headcounts in collaboration with Business Partners and Finance colleagues
• Maintain accurate and up to date headcount and compensation data within the planning tool
• Help prepare and consolidate various ad hoc analysis, reports and information requests
• Participate in the testing of new system rollouts and enhancements
• Bachelor's degree required with a focus in Accounting, Finance, or related area
• 3 years of related experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
• Able to maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive issues or information
• Strive to be recognized by partners as a business associate
• Proven ability to work under pressure, perform efficiently, balance multiple high priority tasks simultaneously, and meet tight deadlines
• Possess the ability to take initiative and follow through to complete tasks on time
• Demonstrate ability to work independently and show ownership and accountability for assigned tasks
• Proven record of involvement in operational improvement projects to enhance process efficiency and effectiveness and propose suggestions
• Great teammate who fosters a spirit of collaboration
• Excellent written and oral communication skills