Sr Analyst IT Sourcing
ViacomCBSNew York, NY
Full Time Job
ViacomCBS Global Sourcing is seeking a talented sourcing professional to join our team in a key role for the department reporting to Technology Sourcing Leadership. Responsibilities include assisting the department in key enterprise-wide projects which provide cost savings and process improvement, outstanding internal customer service, and supporting the Department's annual goals.
The successful candidate will work across all ViacomCBS Divisions, interacting regularly with stakeholders at both the Corporate and Divisional level. With significant growth potential, this position provides an opportunity to work on multiple projects in both traditional and non-traditional spend categories.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
• Proactively identify opportunities to adjust processes and spending patterns to drive efficiencies and cost savings. Engages and interacts with the appropriate stakeholders in the process.
• Performs risk and financial analysis to support sourcing decisions.
• Assists in leading cross-functional teams in performing competitive events (RFPs, auctions, etc.) in support of category strategies.
• Leverages e-Business tools, such as spend analysis, supplier intelligence, bid/auction event management and others in support of spend category management strategies.
• Assists in detailed negotiations and relationships with suppliers, in collaboration with management, legal and other stakeholders.
• Assists in developing and executing implementation plans for support of programs with new suppliers.
• Supports ongoing quality improvement, including scorecarding of suppliers, ongoing reviews with internal customers, and staying abreast of market trends, supplier intelligence and other relevant information.
• Drives standardization of purchasing best practices, processes and procedures.
• Contributes to enterprise commitment to diversity and sustainability through consideration of these key areas during supplier selection and negotiation, as well as in ongoing supplier relationships.
• Maintains process workflow to ensure seamless reporting of team's projects and savings achievements.
• Creates dynamic models to identify levers of negotiating influence and calculate savings estimates.
• Collaborates with Sourcing Finance team to ensure data accuracy and rationalize savings.
• Assists in presenting results of sensitivity analyses to key stakeholders.
• Creates monthly executive reports summarizing key initiatives and team KPIs.
• Bachelor's degree required; MBA a plus
• 1-2 years experience in sourcing, finance, media, or operations environment.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
• Strong analytical, business process analysis and problem solving capabilities.
• Skilled with technology based systems including spend analytics and i-procurement tools (Spend HQ, Tableau, CXO Nexus, Ariba).
• Ability to develop detailed work breakdown structures.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel ( VBA), Access, Power BI, SharePoint, and PowerPoint.
• Excellent communication both oral and verbal.
• Ability to interpret specifications and use sound judgment to make business decisions.
• Effective time management and organizational skills .
• High motivation and results-oriented work ethic.
• Willingness to learn,understand and execute sourcing best practices.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and deal with ambiguity.
• Experience in data analysis, financial/quantitative modelling, and business intelligence tools.(Tableau)