Social Media Producer
This was removed by the employer on 7/24/2021 6:59:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Social Media Producer jobs in Pyrmont-NS
Search all Social Media Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Social Media Producer?
Full Time Job
If you love to be entertained, there's a good chance we've already met.
However, we figure that as you've clicked the ''About Us'' button, you might be looking to get to know us a little better.
So, who are we?
We're ViacomCBS Australia & New Zealand (Hello!), a division of ViacomCBS International Networks – which in turn is a division of ViacomCBS.
Our vision is simple.
We deliver content that is premium and differentiated to the young and young at heart in the way they want it via an enhanced viewing ecosystem.
What does that even mean?
Put simply, we've got all the shows you love (and love to hate) right here. We create content that gets people talking.
What's more, you'll find all those great shows (and more) on our free-to-air channels (10, 10 Peach and 10 Bold), subscription channels (MTV, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr. and Comedy Central), our digital platform 10 Play and subscription video on demand service, 10 All Access.
We can't wait to show you what we've got.
You may know us from shows like Masterchef; Survivor Australia; The Project: these are just some of the shows that get people talking, and they're at home with many more at Network 10. We're the home of exciting, bold, escapist entertainment served through your screens on the daily. We're also part of the ViacomCBS global family of entertainment & media businesses with an ever-growing stable of well-known and well-loved brands including MTV, Nickelodeon, and Comedy Central.
We're now looking for a talented and reliable Night Social Media Producer to manage our evening social content requirements.
Here's what you'll be doing:
• Required to work from 5 – 11pm – Sunday to Thursday
• Post pre -approved content live as directed
• Schedule approved content as directed
• Cut Live programming as requested and post to the social platform.
• Produce content for ViacomCBS/10 social media platforms, including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Tik Tok as well as Facebook and Instagram Stories, as directed by the Social Media Manager or Head of Marketing
• Produce content to time requirements and approval procedures
• Maintain community management, conversation and moderation standards as per the network strategy
• Nightly moderation duties
We need you to have these skills and experience:
• Video Editing Skills
• 4 years experience in social media
• Proficiency in Adobe Suite, Premier pro and photoshop
• Proficiency in Facebook Creator Studio, Facebook Business Manager as well as other social content platforms particularly Falcon
• A positive, can do attitude and a great team player
• High level of written and verbal communication skills and great attention to detail
• Creative thinker
• Thrive working in a fast paced team environment
• Ability to work on live programming
• Experience in social reporting , understanding and optimizing content to reach audience and achieve ratings targets.
This role will give you the opportunity to work with high profile content and engage with our valuable audience. Our team is creative, enthusiastic, motivated, and talented and if you'll fit in perfectly if you're the same.
Please apply online.